Can CPCC be connected to PC?
Of course it can. In our opinion that is one of the most important CPCC features. CPCC is connected to PC by USB2.0 480Mbits. Our USB2.0 interface has been developed to run simultaneously unlimited number of applications on PC and data channels at the same time, which facilitates control, managing and monitoring of any application. Combined with the flexible features of USB2.0 that we present you below that gives you very powerful tools.
- Very high-speed, serial bi-directional PC communication running up to 480 Megabits.
- Hot plug-in, while PC keeps on working. No need to restart your PC, the CPCC runs immediately.
- Flexible connection. PC cable length up to 5 meters (it could be longer). Easy access to plugging-in connectors.
- The CPCC unit is located outside the PC. Therefore its physical size is unlimited and it can be either a very small or a very large unit, depending on the number and type of connectors used with your application.
- One PC can run up to 128 CPCC units simultaneously depending on the application speed.
Can you apply the CPCC unit in a power application?
Here are some features that make the CPCC unit a powerful unit suited for a power application:
- The CPCC unit has various DAC digital to analog converters, from 8 to 24 bits, with low or high speed, with no limitation in their channels number, with advanced power outputs with variety of output scale for output current or voltage.
- The CPCC unit contains different IO – input output control pins and busses.
- The CPCC unit already contains Advance Timers, Counters, Amplifiers and Buffers.
Does your software application apply to Excel, Access, Microsoft SQL and MySQL?
Within our CPCC unit there are modules that are ready-made, easily modified and adaptable. These modules ate integrated and they are interfacing with Excel, Access, Microsoft SQL and MySQL. Their purpose is to accelerate the development of the custom tailored software, reduce its complexity and make the whole software application easy to manage and interface improving software performance at the same time.
These customized Excel, My SQL, Access, SQL software modules can be used for application such as: comprehensive analysis tools, macros, plug ins, adds in, customizable reports, templates and directly transferable data into Access, Excel, My SQL, SQL database. These CPCC unit software modules are quite often used for real time data processing application, which has real time data transfer into or from Excel, Access, My SQL, and SQL.
How can you use CPCC in scientific and complex applications and how can you use it in the basic PC interface applications?
Here is one example:
Some module can be a communication module that can be applied in any application. A tailored module for scientific complex application will be much more advanced in basic tailored custom solution for basic application. The principle on which these two modules operate is the same. The difference between them is the quantity of the same technology that is used to make them.
How do you apply DSPs, micro-controllers, FPGA, Counters, Timers and FIFI in the CPCC unit?
Under the CPCC platform we are applying an advanced digital design. In our electronic module we are using DSP – Digital Signal processors usual Texas Instruments based and various micro-controllers including 8051 family. To run this smoothly we use different types memories, buffers, CPLD, FPGA. Our digital design contains many different digital circuits including busses, buffers, counters and timers run on 400Mhz. 01
What are some of the many benefits of using the CPCC unit?
Some of the benefits are:
* We are applying the latest software and electronic technology
* Tailored and customizable software and hardware solutions
* Affordable costs, saving you money by using our ready prepared software and electronic technology
* Saving you time and speeding up your projects and applications
* Great flexibility, creating a way to avoid hardware and software limitations
* Enhancing your application and giving you more features at the same time
* Easily interfacing and applying Excel, Access, My Sql, Microsoft Sql, Databases, NET interfacing, various APIs…
* USB2.0 interface to PC at 480 Mega Bits
* USB2.0 is the most common interface to PC
* Ready made hardware and software modules
* We can interface to anything as we make additional tailored hardware and software for your application and requirements
* Extremely advanced monitoring and control of your application, with a PC by using our CPCC unit
* Multiplying PC processing power by the simultaneous connection of an unlimited number of PCs to your application
* Run simultaneously one or up to several hundred CPCC units at the same time with your application.
* Hot plug-in, while PC is working. No need to restart your PC, the CPCC runs immediately.
* USB PC cable length up to 5 meters (length can be multiplied). Ease of access to plugging-in connectors.
* CPCC Unit is located outside the PC. Therefore the physical size is unlimited and it can be a very small or a very large unit, dependent upon the number and type of connectors used with your application.
* One PC can run up to 128 CPCC units simultaneously dependent on the application speed.
* Various analog to digital converters / digital to analog converters, with resolutions from 8 to 24 bits, at high speeds, and a variety of sensitivity and scales.
* On disconnection the CPCC can work independently from the PC, by adding hardware containing DSPs or micro-controllers. CPCC is a customized unit into which you can plug any sensor or device. We will design electronics especially for your application. You will have access therefore, to different measuring sensors and/or process control, vibration measurements, pressure, temperature, distance measurements, turbine and engine monitoring, scientific applications, light measurement, Chemistry Lab Equipment and Instruments and many, many more.
* The Customized Software Module will be written for your particular PC application. It can be anything from a Graphic User Interface, to data base, Active X, NET, with Excel and Access interfaces or applications such as; instrumentation, control applications, monitoring device, PLC, Counters, Timers, Data Loggers, Logic Analysers, Oscilloscopes, Plotters, Relays Switches and many other diverse applications. Please see Custom Software for more information.
* We are using many different software methods and resources to develop your custom software: Custom drivers, DLL creation, Multi Thread, Multi-Process Applications, MFC, NET, Real Time processing, Real Time control system, data acquisition, data analyzes, high speed data collection and sorting, various communication protocols, database creation interfacing and organization, etc.
What are the main features of CPCC flexibility that apply to any applications?
- With the CPCC unit you are not limited by the processing power of a single PC.
- We can synchronize many PCs to run simultaneously to handle your application, allowing the huge advantages of multiplying the PC processing power for your application. This is a unique method of parallel PC processing.
Please see Multiplying-PC-Processing-Power, Scientific Instruments and Equipment.
- An unlimited number of CPCC units can be connected to each other.
Please refer to page Synchronized Simultaneous Measurement1, Scientific Instruments and Equipment.
- CPCC unit can easily monitor and control almost anything
Please refer to page What We Do, Home
- CPCC unit can be connect to PC by USB2.0
- Very high-speed, serial bi-directional PC communication running up to 480 Megabits.
- Hot plug-in, while PC is working. No need to restart your PC, the CPCC runs immediately.
- Flexible connection. PC cable length up to 5 meters. Ease of access to plugging-in connectors.
- CPCC Unit is located outside the PC. Therefore the physical size is unlimited and it can be a very small or a very large unit, dependent upon the number and type of connectors/channels used with your application.
- One PC can run up to 128 CPCC units simultaneously dependent on the application speed.
- USB cables are easily available from any PC shop and it is a tried and trusted standard link for PC peripherals.
- CPCC is a customized unit into which you can plug any sensor or device.
We will design electronics especially for your application. You will have access therefore, to different measuring sensors and/or process control, vibration measurements, pressure, temperature, distance measurements, turbine and engine monitoring, scientific applications, light measurement, Chemistry Lab Equipment and Instruments and many, many more.
What is meant by adaptable, tailored, affordable CPCC software concept?
What is multiplied PC power?
Some applications could be limited by the processing power of just one PC. Although PCs have become more powerful they can still result to be too slow for many applications. The CPCC unit can be simultaneously connected up to a hundred PCs, which consequently allows you to have the processing power of all these PCs at the same time for your application.
On the other hand you can run simultaneously several CPCC units per one PC. Of course, you can combine the above mentioned and this procedure as well.
The CPCC units can be synchronized simultaneously very easily.
What kind of software language and technology CPCC is using?
We are using all the main software languages for custom-tailored software applications that we produce. Custom software has been attached to the Communication software module and Work interface module. It is the same technology we use for ready-made software modules. Here are software languages, tools and methods that we regularly use: MS Visual.NET, C++, Visual C, Visual Basic, Java, PHP, Delphi, Xtml, Assembler, MS SQL, My SQL, IIS, Data Base, Client and Server application, Excel, Access, ActivX, Win32 API, TCP/IP, Kernel drivers, etc.
Furthermore we are using many different software methods and resources to develop your custom software: Custom drivers, DLL creation, Multi Thread, Multi-Process Applications, MFC, NET, Real Time processing, Real Time control system, data acquisition, data analyzes, high speed data collection and sorting, various communication protocols, database creation interfacing and organization, etc.
Which ADC – analog to digital converters, DAC – digital to analog converters and sensors does CPCC support?
Different ADC – analog to digital converters, DAC – digital to analog converters with no limitation in the number of their channels. CPCC can have only one ADC wit one channels, or can have 32 ADC with 16 channels. Plus you can connect and synchronized simultaneously as many CPCC units as you want.
Their resolutions are from 8 to 24 bits, at high speeds. Since the speed range is changing fast please contact us for more information. CPCC supports different sensitivities and scales, which is very important for many applications.
We can design electronics in which you can plug any sensor or device needed for your application so that you can have access to different measuring sensors for process control, scientific applications, vibration measurements, pressure, temperature, distance measurements, Chemistry Lab Equipment and Instruments , turbine and engine monitoring, light measurement and an infinitive number of others.
Why would you work with us?
It is important to understand that technology has both its advantages and its limitations.
There is no ready-made solution that can satisfy all your requirements and help you surpass certain limitations. But our company can help you pointing out to these problems and delivering to you our CPCC solution. Our CPCC package will give you highly efficient software and electronics tailored to your application or product. It will bring out the best of them and at the same time you will achieve that saving your time of money.
A simple solution solves a complex problem.
If you want incredible application efficiency you should get an accurate tailored software and hardware. But it is an expensive solution that requires time and development resources.
How can you make it cheaper and save your time? By reducing the quantity of tailored software and electronics to a minimum. Using universal software and electronic modules that are easily customized helps you achieve that. Our company has a variety of these modules and with our expertise and organization we are able to significantly reduce the amount of tailoring needed.
You can reduce your cost up to 10 times and get at low price high tech tailored solution for your application or products.