On one hand we are offering software and hardware tailored especially to the needs of a client’s applications and requirements.
On the other hand we are using ready made, pre-tested, software and hardware CPCC modules. These numerous off the shelf modules are straight forward and easy to customize to any of the client’s applications. Thus we reduce dramatically the need for tailoring and this enables us to offer, to our clients, a price that is very affordable.
By using CPCC you can reduce your costs by up to 75% and in doing so get a low price, high tech tailored solution to enhance your applications and products.
The CPCC Unit – Custom PC Connection Unit is an affordable package of software and hardware that in a quick and easy way will connect, operate and control your application via PC.
The CPCC Unit consists of:
- Customized ready made hardware and software modules including link-connection to PC based on USB2.0
- Additional custom electronics hardware and software which can meet your exact application demand.
Additional Custom Electronics Hardware
- We are not limited by the type and quantity of analog to digital converters, digital to analog converters, I/O channels, amplifiers, pulse with modulation PWM, microcontroller, memories, digital signal processor DSP, various power drivers counters, timers and other semiconductor devices.
- Various analog to digital converters / digital to analog converters, with resolutions from 8 to 24 bits, at high speeds, and a variety of sensitivity and scales.
- On disconnection the CPCC can work independently from the PC, by adding hardware containing DSP-s or microcontrollers.
- CPCC is a customized unit into which you can plug any sensor or device. We will design electronics especially for your application. You will have access therefore, to different measuring sensors and/or process control, vibration measurements, pressure, temperature, distance measurements, turbine and engine monitoring, scientific applications, light measurement, Chemistry Lab Equipment and Instruments and many, many more.
Additional Custom Software
- The most important feature, for your applications, is the tailored software consisting of PC custom software modules and custom software within the unit. We have already prepared and tested the PC software modules for: USB communication (transferring data between PC and the CPCC), the Work Interface module (attaching the Customized Software Module).
- The Customized Software Module will be written for your particular PC application. It can be anything from a Graphic User Interface, to data base, Active X, NET, with Excel and Access interfaces or applications such as; instrumentation, control applications, monitoring device, PLC, Counters, Timers, Data Loggers, Logic Analysers, Oscilloscopes, Plotters, Relays Switches and many other diverse applications. Please se Custom Software for more information.
- Very high-speed, serial bi-directional PC communication running up to 480 Megabits.
- Hot plug-in, while PC is working. No need to restart your PC, the CPCC runs immediately.
- Flexible connection. PC cable length up to 5 meters (length can be multiples). Ease of access to plugging-in connectors.
- CPCC Unit is located outside the PC. Therefore the physical size is unlimited and it can be a very small or a very large unit, dependent upon the number and type of connectors used with your application.
- One PC can run up to 128 CPCC units simultaneously dependent on the application speed.
- USB cables are easily available from any PC shop and it is a tried and trusted standard link for PC peripherals.
With the CPCC unit you are not limited by the processing power of a singe PC. We can synchronize many PC’s to run simultaneously just for your application, allowing the huge advantages of multiplying the PC processing power for your application. This is a unique method of parallel PC processing – Advantages of Our Technology
Please visit Flexitek